The classic brief yet comprehensive guide to the Jewish way of life, by Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried. Adapted from the Hebrew.
- *A classic text that belongs in every home and library
- *Will enhance observance of Jewish law for generations to come
- *Incorporates important rulings and customs that are practical
- *Crisp, clear translation appropriate for student and scholar alike
- *Reinforced binding, printed on quality paper, high opacity and brightness
- This revised edition was published in 2015, by F.R.E.E. Publishing House & SHAMIR.
- Format: 6 x 9, Hardcover, 800 pp
- Language: Russian
The classic guide to the everyday observance of Jewish law
Compiled and translated by Yehuda Weksler
Consultants Rabbi Joseph Simcha Ginsburg & Rabbi Moshe Weiner
General Editor Prof. Herman Branover