SPECIAL COVID-19 NOTICES
- We are open Sunday through Thursday from 10am until 5pm. Friday 10am to 2pm
- In-stock orders placed by 2pm will ship the same day.
- To keep our staff and customers safe, we ask that social distancing practices be observed and encourage ordering through our website.
- Curbside pickup is available. Please select the Free - Pickup shipping option in checkout and call ahead to confirm a time for pickup.
- We are currently offering free delivery in the Brookline/Brighton area. Select the Free – Pickup option in checkout and note in the order instructions that you would like local delivery.
- For the interim, we are offering $9.95 flat shipping to New York & New England. Please anticipate shipping delays.
Best wishes and keep well,
Israel Book Shop
Please be aware that ISRAEL BOOK SHOP is closed on all Jewish holidays. Orders placed at such times will be dealt with when we re-open.
Orders placed prior to 2 pm Monday through Thursday that are in stock and complete are shipped the same day.
Shipping policies are subject to carrier restrictions and rates are subject to carrier verification. In the event that requested shipping option and pricing is not available, we will contact you. Note that media mail is limited to US addresses and may only be utilized for books, CDs and other USPS approved items.
You may return new, unused and unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Books must be in their original condition.
- We will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
- Please contact our customer service team or by phone at (800) 323-7723 before returning the items.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for shipment.
Please include your name, address, email address and phone number and send the package to the following address:Israel Book Shop
Attention: Returns Dept.
410 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02446