Identifying the Hebrew letters is the first step in developing reading skills. This reading readiness book teaches beginning readers in easy stages:
- Circle the letters that are the same
- Circle the letter that is different
- Circle the "saying sounds"
- Connect the letters that sound the same
- Practice the names of the letters
- Say the names of the letters and place them in the correct order
Students learn to recognize the Hebrew letters--their shape and sound, how to tell them apart, and the correct order of the alef bet