- Volume 4 (Dalet) Teaches the past tense subjective suffixes
- Reviews the object suffixes taught in Workbook ב and applies them to past tense verbs
- Teaches the וו ההפוך which converts past tense verbs to future tense in תנ״ך
- Reviews all material covered in Workbook ג
- Continues to build basic תנ״ך vocabulary of verbs
- Recommended for grades 4-7
The Lshon Hatorah series is designed to aid in the teaching of the fundamentals of Hebrew Grammar and basic vocabulary. The goal of these workbooks is for the student to develop the requisite skills necessary to be able to translate with accuracy and fluency. By familiarizing the student with the meanings of the prefixes and suffixes found in most Hebrew words, he will be able to decipher even the most complex words within a relatively short period of time.